Jamia Millia Islamia, the renowned university has conducted its Mass communication Entrance exam for students who want to take admission in Mass communication. The entrance exam is known as Jamia Millia Islamia Entrance Exam for M.A.
JMI Entrance Exam For Mass Communication for the 2021 batch has been announced by the institute and it will be held in the offline mode on 7/8/2021. The entrance exam began on 26/7/2021 and ended on 28/8/2021. The exam will be taken in written form with a duration time of 180 minutes. The result will be expected to declare anytime soon.
JMI Entrance Exam M.A. (Mass Communication) 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The minimum eligibility for the candidates is: Graduation is mandatory or appearing in the last semester of graduation or having an equivalent degree from a recognized board. Application form filling guidelines :
- JMI Entrance Exam M.A 2021 Application Form
- The Application form fee is Rs 700 for all categories of students.
Application form filling guidelines:
- The aspirants applying for the JMI Mass Communication course have to fill the application form on the JMI website.
- The student can submit their application form at one -go. Multiple form submissions will not be entertained by the authorities.
- The application form submission mode is online.
Requirements you must read before filling your JMI Application form:
- Qualification proof
- A PC or a Laptop with internet connectivity is mandatory.
- A scanned copy of signature and colored passport photograph in JPEG or JPG format.
- A formal email id is compulsory. As all the communication will be done via email, the Parent’s email id is recommended.
- A valid Mobile number, as the information regarding admission will be sent via SMS.
- For online payment, you must have a valid credit/debit card. Or, you can pay via UPI/Net Banking/ PAYTM, etc.
- You must take the hard copy of your application form.
Check out the Application form filling procedure:
Step 1: The aspirant must register their details in an online application form. A login ID and password will generate.
Step 2: Students must fill out all the necessary details and complete all the sections in the application form.
Step 3: A scanned copy of signature and colored passport photograph in JPEG or JPG format and a Left Thumb Impression.
Step 4: For online payment, you must have a valid credit/debit card. Or, you can pay via UPI/Net Banking/ PAYTM, etc.
JMI Entrance Exam ( Mass Communication) 2021 Exam Pattern
|Exam Type||Theory ( MCQ type questions), PI round|
|Duration of Exam||180 Minutes|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.|
JMI Entrance Exam M.A 2021 Exam Day Guidelines:
- Ready to prepare for your Exam day!
- You must carry your printed and downloaded admit card.
- Get few copies of the Admit card done, as it will use at the time of admission and counseling.
- You must keep your documents ready before entering the examination hall.
- You must keep your stationery with you.
- Dress-related details are available in the college prospectus.
The admit card can be easily downloaded via the JMI website. Once you download it, get it printed. Carefully read out the instructions on the admit card. The information is as follows:
- Roll Number
- Name and address of the Test center
- Your Photograph
- Copy of your passport size photo
- ID proof, like, Passport, License, voter card, etc.
Aspirants! If your dream is to be a journalist or work in a media line, you must give JMI Mass Communication 2021 exam. Yes, this is a challenging exam as JMI has limited seats. So, aspirants, you must work hard to get a seat in JMI. What you can do is – start your preparations!
All the best!