As per the reports, NTA ( National Testing Agency) is organizing the IIFT exam in the last week of November or December this year. Via an online mode, the exam will commence soon. The registration for IIFT 2022 will start from September 2021 and will continue till November, until the IIFT windows get closed. For more updates, check out this article.
What is IIFT?
IIFT is organized for Management students! It is a national-level entrance examination held for Management aspirants, organized by NTA. IIFT is fully set to appear in an online world on behalf of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. The admission is granted to MBA candidates! If you are one of them! Read out all the specifications about IIFT entrance exam 2022, its eligibility criteria, the application process, date of the exam, registration process, syllabus, cut-offs, etc.
Highlights of IIFT Exam 2022
|Exam Name||IIFT 2022|
|Organized by||National Testing Agency|
|IIFT 2022, exam date||Most probably last week of November or December 2021|
|Exam details of IIFT exam||Duration of the exam: 120 minutes (2 hours)|
Mode of the exam: Online exam
Question type: MCQs
|Course available||MBA (IB) at IIFT|
|Campuses available||IIFT Kakinada, IIFT Delhi, IIFT Kolkata|
|Total seats via IIFT exam||258 seats are available on the IIFT Delhi campus.|
253 seats are available on the IIFT Kolkata campus.
60 seats in the Kakinada campus.
IIFT 2022 Exam Dates
|Registration of IIFT exam 2022||The first week of September 2021|
|Last date for registration||The first week of November 2021|
|The correction window will open till||November second week|
|IIFT 2022 admit card will release on||November third week|
|IIFT final answer key 2022||The first week of December 2021|
|IIFT Exam||December 5, 2021 ( from 3Pm to 5 Pm)|
IIFT Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for IIFT exam 2o22 consists of a minimum 12th score, nationality required to apply for the entrance.
IIFT Eligibility Criteria
Before IIFT 2022 registrations, applicants must adhere to the eligibility guidelines of IIFT 2022. Check out the detailed version of IIFT eligibility criteria.
- The candidates must have completed their graduation with minimum 50% marks (45% in the case of the candidates belonging to SC , ST and Persons with Disability categories) from a well-recognized university/college.
- Those candidates who are in their final semester of graduation are eligible to attempt IIFT 2022 exam.
- There is no age limit to attempt the IIFT entrance exam.
- “No Objection Certificate” from a candidate’s current employer is mandatory.
- The work experience after the candidate’s eligibility qualification will be considered ( three years managerial experience will count as on 31 July 2021)
Documents and other details you need to know before filling the IIFT application form :
- You need to have a scanned copy of your passport size photograph ( black and white) and signature.
- Scanned copy of necessary certificates.
- You must have two copies of certificates and mark sheets of 10th, 12th, and graduation.
- You must get a copy of the undertaking of those candidates, who have not appeared for any of the other MBA entrance tests like XAT, MAT, XAT, or any ( this is applicable only for NRI applicants).
- Plus, two letters of recommendation are mandatory.
Steps to fill the Registration form for IIFT exam 2022
- Firstly, visit the IIFT NTA official website.
- Now, click on the option “ Admission 2022”.
- Fill in all the necessary academic and personal details.
- You needed to upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the IIFT application fee via online payment.
- Once you fill in all the details in the application form and submit it, you will receive a confirmation email on your registered id.
- After all the above procedures, download the final application form and take its printout.
IIFT Application Fees 2022 Category Wise
|General/OBC Candidate||Rs 2500|
|SC/ST/PH Candidate||Rs 1000|
IIFT Exam Pattern 2022
The IIFT exam is a speed-based test, similar to other MBA entrances. The exam contains MCQs on varied subjects, like reasoning, data interpretation, quantitative skills, and language comprehension. Check out the below table for IIFT highlights.
|IIFT Exam Features||Details|
|Total sections||Section 1: QA|
Section 2: VARC
Section 3: LRDI
Section 4: GK
|Total number of questions||110|
|Marks per question||3 marks are given to the correct question in sections 1,2 and 3.|
In section 4, 1.5 marks are given for the correct answer.
Scope of IIFT 2022
Are you willing to be a part of a top B-school in India? If “yes”, you must attempt IIFT 2022. Candidates! Start preparing now! You can study via online applications like upgrade and take the experts coaching.
Aspirants! Check out the IIFT syllabus from its official site and make your schedule.
All the best for your exam!