Bharati Vidyapeeth University (BVP), one of the famous and renowned Universities, will soon issue applications for admission to its various UG and PG courses. For admission in BVP courses, the applicants have to apply for the BVP CET 2022 organized by the University. The BVT CET 2022 application will be released tentatively in April 2022. The candidates are advised, before heading over to the application form, to make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the BVP authorities. The exam will be there in an online mode. The candidates will be allotted 3 hours to complete their Engineering entrance test.
BVP CET 2022 Highlights for Students:
- The aspirants can apply for the BVP CET via an online mode. The BVP authorities will not release the printed copy of the application form.
- The applicants must submit their application form on or before the submission date specified by BVP authorities.
- The application fees once paid, will not be refunded back at any condition or circumstances.
- The candidates will be selected based on their performance in BVP CET.
- For BTech admissions: The aspirant who has appeared for the entrance exam, and gets rank in the list of the first 5000, will get a chance to attend the counseling process. The vacant seats will be given to the candidates falling under 5000-8000 rank.
Tentative Exam Date for BVP CET BTech Course:
|Entrance Exam||Last date to apply for the exam||Exam date||Result announcement|
|B.Tech||3rd week of May 2022||Last week of May 2022||1st week of June 2022|
Exam Pattern for BVP CET 2022:
For the BTech aspiring candidates, you must note down the exam pattern of BVP CET 2022.
- Mode of the Exam: Pen and paper-based.
- Duration: The exam hours for the BTech entrance exam are 3 hours.
- Language: English only.
- Type of the Questions: MCQ
- Marking Scheme: +1 for the right answer No penalty will be given for the wrong answer.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
BVP CET 2022 Application Form:
Soon, the application form for BVP CET 2022 will be there in an online mode. The students, who want to get a BTech seat in Bhartiya Vidhyapeeth, have to appear for BVP CET 2022, by filling an online form via BVP’s official website. The Applicants have to keep their necessary documents handy along with the scanned copy of their signature and photograph. The aspirants are advised to register their details for the entrance test and fill the application form. The form will ask about your details, like personal details, educational details, work details (if any), payment details and other mandatory information.
The aspirants are suggested to fill out the application form carefully! As once you have submitted the form, no correction window will be provided to you. The candidate’s details should match with their official records.
|Entrance Test||Application Fees|
BVP CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Below are the given eligibility criteria for BTech aspiring candidates.
B.Tech: The candidates must have cleared their 10+2 or equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% marks, with Mathematics and Physics as their main subjects. They must take the third subject from the among subjects, Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology or Technical vocational subjects. Those candidates, who hold a diploma in engineering from a renowned institute, are eligible to give BVP CET 2022.
Admit Card for BVP CET 2022:
- The aspirants can download the admit card via the BVP official website.
- It is important to keep a printout of the Admit Card and retain it for future use.
- The applicants must carry their admit card with a valid ID card. Without an admit card, the candidates are not allowed to enter the exam premises.
Result and Counseling
- Within a week after the commencement of the BVP CET 2022, the result will be declared on the university’s official website.
- After log-in their valid credentials, the candidates can check out their exam scores.
- Those whose names will be displayed on the merit list, are invited to attend the counseling process and will get an allotted seat.
All the best students